Globe Telecom Inc. (GLO) , the nation’s second-biggest provider of mobile-phone services, increased 2.4 percent to 1,176 pesos, the sharpest gain since Jan. 19. The company said it will pay a dividend of 32.50 pesos per share, higher than last year’s payout. Ayala Corp. (AC) , Globe’s second-largest shareholder, rose 3.3 percent to 399 pesos, the highest close since December 2007. – Bloomberg
AC – Ayala Corporation
- Flag pattern breakout with volume.
- AC’s 10-day moving averages serves as a strong support, you can apply facelesstrader’s technique. Read this.
MAB – Manila Mining B
- Breakout! Multi-year high
CEB – Cebu Pacific
PAL – Philippine Airlines
- Confirmation of breakout tomorrow
- PAL Holdings Inc. (PAL) , owner of Philippine Airlines Inc., advanced 3.3 percent to 7.95 pesos, the sharpest gain since Jan. 17. PAL Chairman Lucio Tan said there is a “negotiation” with San Miguel Corp. (SMC) President Ramon Ang for the sale of a stake in Philippine Airlines, the nation’s largest carrier.– Bloomberg
- Wait for breakout